Thursday, November 6, 2008

Few Hot Tracks From 88 Keys

88 Keys Said'"It's mainly instrumental, but I have a few features on there to get my story across. The album details the life of any guy that you know, you could be that guy, we’ve all been this guy, and we’ve all come across the female in question on the album. It’s pretty descriptive, and I’ve put a lot into it. I have the instrumentals telling the story of Adam, who’s my character on the album, who represents man. It’s kind of ill.""I stayed away from looping anything, which has been me since I got on the MPC 3000 anyway, I don’t loop anything, really. I’ve got a song called, “Nice guys finish last.” The hook is saying, (sings) “Be nice to her, be nice to her.” I’m making the beat tell the story, then everything else is instrumental. But everything is in a chronological order, so you see how the story develops and unfolds. You know what happens at the end, but it’s how he gets there that’s kind of interesting."
Kanye West, Said"Dog, your album is the best album I’ve heard since Late Registration."
1 "Morning Wood"
2 "Nice Guys Finish Last"
3 "The Friends Zone" Feat. Shitake Monkey
6 "There's Pleasure in It"
7 "(Awww Man) Round 2?"
9 "Close Call" Feat. Phonte of Little Brother
12 "No. I Said I LIKED You"
14 "Another Victim"

No comments: