Thursday, September 11, 2008

CDQ is here - love lockdown

Well a lot of ya'll been wondering what's going on with love lockdown after it was performed at the MTV Vma's this past weekend. It appears once again that someone is playing with the work however there is some news on Kanye's upcoming album. The album will be titled 808's & Heartbreak and will be released on December 16th. To mine and many other's dissapointment, the entire album will be recorded in auto tune. The thought of a Jay-Z & Kanye album being released in the same month is nice though. Love Lockdown studio
Love lockdown better then studio
Lyrics:
I’m in love with youWay I wanted toWhen I had to doHad to run from you I’m in love with youBut the vibe is wrongAnd that haunted meAll the way home So you never knowNever never knowNever know enoughTil it’s over loveTil we lose controlSystem overloadScreaming no no no no I’m in love with youWay I wanted toSee I wanna moveBut can’t escape from youSo I keep it lowKeep a secret codeSo everybody else don’t have to know So keep your love lockdownYour love lockdownSo keep your love lockdownYour love lockdownSo keep your love lockdownYour love lockdownYou keep your love lockdownYou lose I’m in love with youWay I wanted toI can’t keep my coolSo I keep it trueI got something to loseSo I gotta moveI can’t keep myselfAnd still keep you too So I keep in mindWhen I’m on my ownSomewhere far from homeIn the danger zoneHow many times did I take ‘fore it finally got through?You loseYou lose I ain’t loving youWay I wanted toSee I had to goSee I had to moveNo more wasting timeWe can’t wait for lifeWe’re just racing timeWhere’s the finish line? So keep your love lockdownYour love lockdownSo keep your love lockdownYour love lockdownSo keep your love lockdownYour love lockdownYou keep your love lockdownYou lose I’m not lovin’ youWay I wanted toI bet no one knewI got no one newNo I said I’m throughBut got love for youBut I ain’t loving youWhen I wanted to Gotta keep it goin’Keep the loving goneKeep it on a rollOnly God knowsIf I be with youBaby I’m confusedYou chooseYou choose I ain’t loving youWay I wanted toWhere I got to goI don’t need youI’ve been on this roadToo many times beforeI ain’t loving youWay I wanted to So keep your love lockdownYour love lockdownKeepin’ your love lockdownYour love lockdownKeepin’ your love lockdownYour love lockdownKeepin’ your love lockdownYou lose So keep your love lockdownYour love lockdownKeepin’ your love lockdownYour love lockdownIf you keep your love lockdownYour love lockdownKeepin’ your love lockdownYou lose

No comments: