Friday, August 29, 2008

Lil Wayne's Performance at The VMA's

The Detroit News has reported that Kid Rock plans to perform his single "All Summer Long" at next week's MTV Video Music Awards. While the former Jive Records rapper, who has performed with Esham, Eminem and Run-DMC, has gotten further away from his Hip Hop roots, this performance was revealed to feature Lil Wayne. "I don't know if I was supposed to tell or not, but I don't give a fuck," Rock said. "If I was supposed to keep it a secret, they should have not told me." MTV Awards have proven to be famous stages for unexpected collaborations and performances, including Guns N' Roses and Van Halen reunions, Nas courting Murder Inc. and Afeni Shakur and Violetta Wallace appearing together publicly for the first time. The awards air September 7 at 9pm.

No comments: